21(Tue), April – 22(Fri) May, 2020
30 (Tue), June Closed
Requirements for presenter
- To submit an abstract for Poster Presentation, BSJ membership is required.
- If your affiliation is in Japan and you are not a member of BSJ, please register yourself as a BSJ member via BSJ website first.
- If your affiliation is outside Japan and you are not a member of BSJ, you can submit an abstract with the benefit same as BSJ member (member rate charge).
- Members of the Physical Society of Japan, the Biophysical Society of Australia, or the Japanese Society of Microscopy can submit abstracts as the same condition as BSJ members.
- For the symposium abstract submission, BSJ membership is not required.
- Symposium speakers with BSJ membership can submit another abstract for Poster Presentation.
Please submit the abstract via "Online Registration".
All presentations except symposia will be performed by poster. Please note that the online system functions slowly just before the deadline, because of the heavy access traffic.
Required items to complete the abstract submission:
- All authors' affiliations
- Authors' names
- Title (up to 138 single-byte letters, including spaces)
- Abstract body (up to 780 single-byte letters, including spaces)
- Category (List of categories is available here. Choose "00. Symposium" if submitting symposium abstract)
Confirmation e-mail will be sent automatically to the registered e-mail address after completing the registration.
If the confirmation e-mail has not been received within a few minutes, please contact the support desk. (email@example.com)
A confirmation e-mail may not delivered to free e-mail address. Please register e-mail address of the organization.
Confirm /Edit / Withdrawal of submitted abstracts
The abstract can be confirmed, edited or withdrawn during the submission period. But after the submission period is closed, the abstract is fixed.
Guidance for symposium Presentations
Please bring a laptop for the presentation. A projector is equipped in each lecture room. Please prepare the slides in English and give the presentation in English. Further information will be released later.
Guidance for poster presentations
※「Notice to poster presentation in the 58th Annual Meeting of the Biophysical Society of Japan」Abstract submission
In this registration and abstract submission system, the registration process can be completed without the approval of the registration fee. The detail can be found in the registration and abstract submission system.
Registration and Abstract submission support desk
Nakanishi Printing Company, Kyoto head office
Tel: 075-415-3661 Fax: 075-415-3662
Change of Day 1 for Abstract Submission
To whom this may concern;
Because of the situation of a novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in and out of Japan, we will change the date for starting the abstract submission of the 58th Annual Meeting of the Biophysical Society of Japan from 14th April to 21st April.
Right now, there are so many uncertain factors involved, and hence further changes may be taken place. We appreciate your understanding of such situations.
Since the next board meeting of the Biophysical Society of Japan will be held on 18th April, we will decide the future plan based on the discussions and decisions in the meeting.
Chair of the Organizing Committee
Kenji Oosawa, Ph.D.