|Student / Senior
|Related Society Member*4
※1 The registration fee for high school student and teacher is free.
※2 If an undergraduate student would like to submit an abstract, the registration fee for Student Member (2,000JPY) is charged.
※3 A bank account of BSJ2021 registration fee is different from a bank account for BSJ annual membership fee. Please confirm the bank account before money transfer.
※4 The Physical Society of Japan, the Japanese Society of Microscopy, and the Australian Society for Biophysics.
Please register online through the "Online Registration" shown below.
- In case the payment of BSJ annual membership fee cannot be confirmed by 9(Tue) November, the registration fees will be charged as Non-member. To be BSJ Member, make sure to sign up via BSJ web site before starting registration.
- For Undergraduate Students (BSJ Member), please refer to For “Undergraduate Student“ below.
For Related Society Member
- Members of the Physical Society of Japan, the Japanese Society of Microscopy, or the Australian Society for Biophysics can register for the meeting and submit abstracts with the BSJ Member rate.
- For Undergraduate Students (Non-Members), please refer to “For Undergraduate Students” below.
Please note that Non-Member symposium speakers are required to register online.
Registration fee will be waived for Non-Member symposium speakers.
- Non-Member who wants to attend the meeting is required to register online.
For Undergraduate Students
- Undergraduate Students who will submit their abstracts are required to make registration via "Online Registration". (Registration fee as a Student: 2,000JPY) Registration fee will be waived for all Undergraduate Student participants without abstract submission.
After making registration, please send your student ID to the registration support desk of Nakanishi Printing Company by 9(Tue) November. (Fax: 075-415-3662 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please write "Sending of Student ID" on the subject line of the e-mail.
Please write "To BSJ2021" and your registration ID on the fax sheet.
Confirmation e-mail will be sent automatically to the registered e-mail address after completing the registration. If the confirmation mail has not been received within a few minutes, please contact the support desk. (email@example.com).
Payment for registration fees can be made by postal transfer or by credit card (VISA or Master). Registration will be completed only after payment is done. In case the payment cannot be confirmed by the deadline (9(Tue) November), the registration will be automatically cancelled.
Please transfer the registration fees to the following account using a transfer form in blue at Japan Post Bank.
Please make sure to specify the following information on a transfer form;
- Registration number, category of membership (Non-member/Regular member/Senior member/Student member/Undergraduate student member), Registrant’s name, affiliation
Account name : 日本生物物理学会第59回年会実行委員会
Transfer from a bank other than Japan Post Bank
In case bank transfer from other bank accounts, please refer to the following account information.
Branch : 099
Account type : Checking Account
Account Number : 0213024
Account name : 日本生物物理学会第59回年会実行委員会
The payment can be made in "Online Registration" procedure.
The transaction will be secured by credit payment service company, ZEUS Co., Ltd. Do not change your registered e-mail address on the transaction page.
For further information or inquiries about the credit card payment, please contact customer support center at ZEUS Co., Ltd (E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
Program Booklet, ID & PW for abstracts on the online system
The abstract will be released only on the online system. No printed abstract booklet will be issued. A program booklet (the miscellaneous matters, contents of symposia, oral and poster presentations, and advertisements) will be delivered to each participant.
[ Member ]
Program booklet and ID & PW for the online system will be sent to only those who have completed the payment of BSJ annual membership fee.
[ Non-member ]
Program booklet, and ID & PW for the online system will be sent to only those who have completed the payment of the meeting registration fee by the deadline.
Confirmation / Correction / Cancellation of your registration
Cancellation during the registration period: The registration information can be confirmed, corrected or canceled by yourself. However, you cannot do so after the registration is closed. Cancellation after the payment: It is acceptable to refund the payment, if the cancel is noticed on or before 9(Tue) November. No refund can be made after the registration is closed.
Registration and Abstract submission support desk
Nakanishi Printing Company, Kyoto head office
Tel: 075-415-3661 Fax: 075-415-3662