|Abstract Submission Deadline (for oral presentation):||
|Abstract Submission Deadline (for poster presentation):||
September 2, JST2:00PM
Notice of Acceptance / Rejection: Mid September (tentative)
- Registration is necessary before abstract submission.
Go to "REGISTRATION" page.
- Submissions must be completed by online submission platform.
- Please create a new account before registration & submission.
Abstracts can be submitted for an oral presentation or poster presentation.
NOTE: If you are not an appointed speaker, please do not select plenary lecture nor symposium.
1. Cell culture engineering
2. Production of biologicals
3. Functional cell lines
5. Immunologicals, monoclonal antibodies, and vaccines
6. Transplantation, artificial organs, and organ substitutes
7. Tissue engineering and stem cells
8. Gene therapy and cell therapy
9. Transgenic animals
10. Safety and regulation
11. Cell regulatory factors and signal transduction
12. Functional substances in food and natural sources
13. Animal cells for in vitro assay
14. Other topics concerning animal cell technology
Young investigaors who obtained a PhD not more than 5 years ago will have an opportunity to receive an award for their outstanding presentation at JAACT2020 Fuchu.
The Best Oral Presentation Award and the Best Poster Presentation Award will be given to the authors of excellent oral and poster presentations.
Once abstract submission is completed, you will receive an automatically-generated confirmation email titled :
Subject: JAACT2020: Thank you for submitting your abstract.
If you do not receive a confirmation email within a few minutes, please log in to the system again and check if the abstract has been submitted successfully. If you need any assistance, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com.
Abstract Body / Title
Abstract body: Less than 250 words
Title: Less than 30 words
View/Edit Submitted Abstracts
You can view and edit your abstract during the submission period.
Please take special attention when you enter Greek alphabet, italic, superscript, subscript and mathematical expression.
Withdraw Submitted Abstracts
You can withdraw your abstract during the submission period.
Withdrawal of submitted abstracts cannot be made once the submission period has been closed.
Notification of Acceptance
Notification of acceptance will be sent late august 2020. The Program Committee reserves
the right to reject any abstract it considers.
Note: Abstracts that are not selected for the oral presentation will be considered for the poster presentation.