Information for Participants
How to attend MBSJ2020 online
Registrants are available to log in to the viewing site linked on MBSJ2020 Online website with ID and password which will be sent around mid-November. The viewing site is all set the following features; the program search, abstract viewing system, Zoom webinar links for symposia, workshops & forums, poster presentation slides viewing system, links to be created Zoom meeting rooms by poster presenters, and information about Bio-tech seminars & Online Exhibition.
Login ID and password will be sent to those who have completed advance registration with a full payment by the due date. If registration fee is unpaid, advance registration is invalid. Please proceed with late registration. In this case, payment can be made by credit card only and login ID and password will be indicated in the confirmation mail which will be sent after credit card transaction completion.
~ October 30 (Fri) 17:00 JST
Mid-November ~ December 11 (Fri) 17:00 JST
*Payment by credit card ONLY
|Member||JPY 5,000||JPY 6,000|
|Student Member||JPY 1,000||JPY 2,000|
*incl. program booklet
*Regardless of membership
*To submit an abstract,
registration as "Student Member" is required.
[Tax category of registration fees] members: untaxed, non-members: tax included
* Registration fees are different from annual membership fees of MBSJ.
Please note that the payment of both fees is required to submit an abstract for MBSJ2020 Online.
* The fee for the program booklet is included in the MBSJ annual membership fee.
Secretariat of MBSJ society will send a program booklet to all members in mid-November, regardless of whether or not they have registered for the annual meeting.
* MBSJ2020 Online secretariat will send a program booklet to the Non-members who registered for the annual meeting by October 30 (Fri) and live in Japan. (To Non-members who live abroad and/or completed Late Registration, MBSJ2020 Online secretariat will send the PDF data of the program booklet.)
* The fee for the program search and abstract viewing system is included in the registration fee of all categories.
2. Biotechnology Seminar (Luncheon Seminar) ・Online Exhibition
Biotechnology seminars (Webinar) and online exhibition will be held. Those who would like to attend only online exhibition, please also complete to register the annual meeting.
The ID and login password are important data to be given only to the registrants of MBSJ2020 Online. Please do not share them with any third party or disclose them on social networking services.
Any actions that infringe on the rights of the presenter (e.g., saving of images/presentation materials including screen capture, recording and redistribution) are prohibited.
Please note that legal action may be taken if any inappropriate activities are identified as log data is taken per ID.