Jul. 2 (Mon) – Oct. 12 (Fri)
*Regardless of membership
*Student ID required.
*To submit an abstract, registration as "Student Member" is required.
|*||Online abstracts/app which supports both Japanese and English is included in the registration fees of all categories.|
|*||Program booklet is issued ONLY IN JAPANESE which is included in the membership fee of MBSJ.
For members of ESJ and Non-members, a copy of program booklet is available for JPY3000.
|*||Those who registered as 'Undergraduate Student' must send scan data or photo image of their student ID attached to an e-mail to the secretariat at <firstname.lastname@example.org> along with the name, affiliation and registration number.|
|*||Registration fees do not include food and/or beverage expenses.|
Support for the student members affected by the heavy rain event of July 2018 or Hokkaido Earthquake on September 6Registration fee will be waived for the student members who affected by the heavy rain event of July 2018 or Hokkaido Earthquake on September 6.
<How to apply>1) Please choose "Student Member (Affected by heavy rain event of July 2018 or Hokkaido Earthquake)" on the registration system and complete online registration.
2) Download the application format from the following link and send it to the secretariat by post or attached to an email.
<Deadline of application>October 12 (Fri) Closed
MBSJ2018 Secretariat E-mail:email@example.com
On-line registration systemThe button placed at the bottom of this page will link to the on-line registration system from July 2 (Mon).
How to apply
1. Create an account
- Please access the registration page and click ”Create an Account”, then enter required information.
If you are a regular member or a student member, please enter your six-digit membership number.
Membership numbers of MBSJ are printed on the envelope in which MBSJ journal is sent.
- If you are a Non-member: Please enter “999999”.
- If you are under application procedure: Please enter “000000”.
- If you forgot your membership number: Please enter “888888”.
Date of Payment of Annual Membership Fee
Please enter the date when you paid this year's annual membership fee.
If you are a non-member or you do not keep the receipt, please enter as follows;
- Case 1: Non-members: Enter "2018/0/0" as the date of payment.
- Case 2: Surely paid but lost the receipt: Enter "2018/1/3" as the date of payment.
- Case 3: Requested to send a payment slip but not yet received: Enter "2018/1/2" as the date of payment.
- Case 4: Still under application procedure: Enter "2018/1/1" as the date of payment.
- An automatic confirmation mail will be sent to the registered e-mail address.
- Please click the URL indicated in the confirmation mail to complete the account application, and proceed to the registration page.
2. Advance Rregistration
- Registration Categories
Select a registration category.
(Member/ Student Member/ Non-member/ Undergraduate Student)
Those who registered as 'Undergraduate Student' must send scan data or photo image of their student ID attached to an e-mail to the secretariat at <firstname.lastname@example.org> along with the name, affiliation and registration number.
- Type of Abstract Submission
Select a type of abstract submission from the two options below.
1. Applicants for Free Paper (Poster/Workshop) or Participants without Abstract Submission
2. Appointed Speakers
- Address to Send Name Badge
A name badge will be sent to pre-registered participants living in Japan in early-November.
* Participants from outside Japan will receive their name badge at the meeting venue.
- Payment Method
Please choose payment by postal/bank transfer or credit-card.
*Payment by postal/bank transfer is NOT applicable to participants living outside Japan.
- Completion of Registration
Please click “Confirm and Register” button. An automatic confirmation mail with a six-digit registration number starting from “A” will be sent to the registered e-mail address.
If you choose payment by credit-card, please go to the transaction page and enter the necessary information. After completion of transaction, an automatic confirmation mail will be sent.
If you choose payment by postal or bank transfer, please refer to the following instructions and make a payment before the due date. The secretariat will send an e-mail after confirming the payment. (It may take a several days to confirm the payment by postal or bank transfer.)
If you have any problems with registration, please contact the secretariat.
MBSJ2018 secretariat Tel: +81-3-3230-2744 E-mail: email@example.com
1. Credit cardWe accept VISA, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, and Diners Club
2. Postal or Bank transfer: (Domestic residents only)Please use the payment slit in MBSJ journal vol. 120 and complete the payment at Japan post bank.
Make sure to specify your registration number on the payment slit.
In case of missing the slit, you can also use a blue payment slit available at Japan post bank.
Please note that any bank charges shall be borne by the remitter.
Attention: If you are living outside Japan, postal transfer cannot be applied.
Bank account for payment
|Transfer from Japan post bank
Bank account No.: 00120-4-451479
Account name: MBSJ2018
|Transfer from NOT Japan post bank
Branch name: 019
Account type: Checking account
Account No. : 0451479
Payment due date:
- For poster presenters: August 28 (Tue), 2018
- For others (incl. presenters of Late-breaking Abstracts, appointed speakers): October 16 (Tue), 2018
- Presenters are required to complete advance registration.
- Advance registration will be completed only after the payment. In case your payment cannot be confirmed by the due date, your registration will be automatically canceled and on-site registration will be required.
- For domestic participant, a name badge with a receipt (and a program booklet for those who purchased) will be sent to your registered address in early-November.
- For overseas participants, a name badge with a receipt (and a program booklet for those who purchased) will be handed at the meeting site.
- The registration fees cannot be refunded for any reasons.