The following describes our policies and practices with regard to the collection and use of personal information of the participants.
1. Purpose of use of personal information
2. Disclosure to third parties
Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third parties except under the following circumstances.
- 1） Your permission has been obtained.
- 2） Disclosure is authorized or required by laws or regulations.
- 3） Disclosure in a non-personally identifiable format
- For the purpose of confirming your membership status, your personal information will be disclosed to the secretariat of the society which you selected as the society you belong to in the registration system.
- Name badge for ConBio2017 are issued with personalized barcodes. If you let the exhibitors or the sponsors of luncheon seminars scan the barcode on your name badge, your name, affiliation, job title and e-mail address will be shared with them. In this case, they might send information on their products, services or seminars etc. directly to you after the meeting. To unsubscribe from the mailings, please follow the direction by each exhibitor/sponsoring company.
- Names, affiliations, job titles and e-mail addresses of those who accessed “Lectures on Demand” delivered after the meeting may be disclosed to the presenters of the accessed lectures.
4. Managing personal information
5. Disclosure, correction, deletion
ConBio2017 Secretariat (c/o A & E Planning, Co., Ltd.)