Lectures on Demand
- Plenary Lectures and Lectures at Symposia/Workshops in ConBio2017 will be recorded for on-demand streaming to be delivered after the meeting as far as the consent of the organizers/speakers is obtained.
- Only Members and Student Members who attended ConBio2017 can access the “Lectures on Demand” for about 2 months after the meeting.
- Please note that Members and Student Members who did not attend ConBio2017 or Non-members and Student Non-members who attended ConBio2017 cannot access “Lectures on Demand”.
- ID/Password given individually to each participant and the passcode for “Lectures on Demand” given to the members and student members who attended ConBio2017 are necessary to access the site.
- Plenary Lectures will contain the videos which captured the lecturers.
- For Symposia and Workshops, only the slides and audio will be released and the videos will not be included.
- Paths of laser pointers used at the venue will not be shown on the “Lectures on Demand”.
- Videos contained in the slides will be shown as time-lapse and will not be played smoothly. Please note when you prepare your slides.
(Animations will be shown without problems.)
- Names, affiliations. Job titles and e-mail addresses of those who viewed “Lectures on Demand” will be disclosed upon requests from the presenters of each lecture.
June 26, 2017